6 months ago
Starting at £22,000 per annum - Negotiable on experience - OTE to be discussed at interview.
Our client is currently in the process of developing and growing their Business Development team and are looking for a talented, dedicated and pro-active Account Manager. They require an enthusiastic professional to support and contribute to the development, operation and maintenance of the business channels. You will be joining a business whose sole aim is to help families move on.
This requirement comes at an extremely exciting time in the business's history and there is a huge potential for motivated individuals to come into the business and make this role their own.
Our client has a goal 'To be the most successful and respected estate administration business in the UK'. Individuals that take on a role within the business will strive to reach this goal with them by taking the upmost pride and professionalism in their work and commitment to their business’s goals and objectives at all times.
Whilst professional experience is of high importance to them as a business in finding the right candidates, it is of equal importance that they are a suitable fit for the culture they offer as a business. They uphold four core values and behaviours: Pro-activity, Professionalism, Pride and Politeness. The right candidate will uphold these values in all aspects of their work whilst inspiring their colleagues to do the same.
To build, nurture and maximise business partner relationships and seek out new opportunities.
This is a desk based sales role where you will be responsible for building, nurturing and maximising business partner relationships over the phone across all services. You will work in line with strategy plans as set out and agreed with the Head of Business Development and Corporate Partnerships Manager in order to create lead generation to meet the SOI targets.
Identify and maximise return from account opportunities. Work closely with the Corporate Partnerships Managers/Business Development Managers to set out required activity to help fulfil the above. Liaise with all areas of the business to ensure we deliver in line with the business partners needs and maximise the opportunity. Provide support to client services to ensure the opportunities are converted.
Our client is a fast-paced business and roles change from time to time. You should be prepared to perform any such tasks or duties that are reasonably assigned to you.
• To take responsibility for and be held accountable for demanding growth targets
• Identify and create new business partner relationships
• To manage business partner relationships through desk based sales
• To support field based sales staff in relationship management, make follow calls from events, arrange appointments where appropriate and provide required documentation as required
• Work with marketing to understand when campaigns are going out and ensure activity is aligned with the marketing messages
• Deliver against set targets
• Work with business partners to increase sales performance and drive revenue growth
• Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with our business partners
• Ensure a timely and successful service delivery in line with partnership requirements and objectives, maximising the opportunity whilst maintaining quality and customer service
• Work constructively with all internal departments to resolve any day to day issues
• Assist with issue or escalations as needed
Skills, Experience and Personal Requirements
• Totally self-motivated and incredibly resilient.
• A person who gets things done. Impatient and measured equally.
• Results-orientated with the ability to demonstrate that they can think creatively and laterally
• Excellent communication skills at all levels and exceptional organisational and time management skills are a pre-requisite.
• A proven track record in a desk based sales and business development role
• A proven track record in managing business partner relationships over the phone
• A proven track record in account management from inception, to implementation to steadystate account development
• B2B development within Financial Services or legal services industry
• Private medical insurance
• Income protection insurance
• Life assurance policy
• Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
• Buy or Sell up to 3 days holiday per year
• Extra day off for Birthdays
• Half day off for Christmas shopping
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Office Fruit
Our client wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in its equal opportunities policy statement. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce in encouraging equality and diversity.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close