This is a unique chance for an experienced Account Manager sales with 3-5 years of successful selling experience - preferably in capital goods into the (food sector high end processing/engineering/automotive etc.)
The successful candidate will be able to utilise their existing contacts and skill-set, whilst growing into a new role and taking on the completely fresh and exciting challenge of an Account Manager.
A leading manufacturer of processing machinery and other products into the food sector industry is looking to recruit an Account Manager to be accountable for growing a portfolio of accounts on a regional basis.
This will be achieved through a combination of account growth and developing brand new business relationships by effectively selling the company's varied product ranges. You will need to build long lasting customer relationships and be able to provide a consultative approach to the benefits of your products in a highly competitive market.
The main responsibilities are:
- Manage and expand current customers by selling core ranges themselves and engaging the correct specialists within their team to provide the best Customer experience within their territory.
- Drive both short-term sales whilst developing and implementing long term strategies with the engagement of the appropriate colleagues to pursue and capture more complex and/or strategic opportunities, including Capital purchases of high end product range and tender opportunities.
- Engage customer and prospect accounts at all levels (shop floor through to Board where appropriate) to understand strategic objectives and operational priorities of the business and to communicate my clients value proposition to all levels.
- Grow profitable revenue by introducing new products/services and solutions to solve customers' business problems and/or capture new opportunities. - Ensure successful resolution of customer satisfaction issues supported by the appropriate internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate must:
- Degree or equivalent.
- Successful selling experience, preferably in capital goods.
- Results orientated with excellent record of sales.
- Excellent territory management, solution sales and closing skills.
- Ability to successfully sell and present to client executive levels.
- Knowledge of the food industry if an advantage, but not essential.
- Full driving licence.
This is a full time, permanent position which offer a competitive salary and benefits package, inclusive of a bonus scheme, a monthly car allowance, company mobile, company laptop, fuel card, company credit card, 20 days holiday, Bank Holidays, pension scheme and childcare vouchers.