Our client is a technology company based in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside. They design, build and market a simple, web-based assessment tool that helps local authorities get the right support to people at the right time. The system provides objective evidence to support decision-making, taking the guesswork out of support planning. The system supports social care teams to empower older adults and adults with learning disabilities to be more independent. While most of their revenue comes from the 86% of UK local authorities who use them, there is a consumer product that offers reassurance to those caring for family members with dementia or a learning disability.
Position: Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 per annum plus Bonus
Benefits: Company Car provided
About the role:
The role will be to assist with the effective account management of Just Checking clients, this will includes successful deployment of systems and strategies that ensures the customer achieves both a return of objectives and return on investment from utilisation of Just Checking systems, working closely with the Strategic Business Manager.
- Maintain forms and records to document all activities and place information on CRM
- Ensure the smooth running of all accounts to overcome any obstacles that are presented so that the account keeps momentum
- Evaluate outcomes as established during the strategic phase and to ensure all capture of data is collected at the correct points
- Deliver clear training sessions where necessary to help support and embed the use of them
- Support customers with non-clinical chart interpretation
- Liaise and motivate all involved where required (Families, Service Users LA and Providers to see the benefits of using them
- Successfully establish manage and maintain relationships with all involved in the usage of them
- Provide clients with product or service updates that would benefits their services
- Help drive usage and product / service engagement
- Support client with subscription renewals
- Ability to take in, understand, process and summarise large amounts of information and document accordingly
- Presentation skills for training small and large groups
- Ability to stay away from home overnight when required
- Knowledge of Social Care is desirable
- Good command of the English language, both oral and written
- Must have competent MS office package skills
- Previous experience in a client facing role
You may have experience of the following: Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Manager, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Relationship Management, Relationship Manager, Partnerships Manager, Customer Relationship Manager etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.