Account Handler (Insurance)
Our client is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Account Handler
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey (Commutable from Epsom, Croydon, Woking, Guildford, Horley, Crawley and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
About the role:
A company in Leatherhead are now recruiting for an Account Handler. The purpose of this role is to Manage and develop existing client portfolio and identify, qualify and pursue new business opportunities in order to contribute to the growth and success of the business.
- Provide insurance quotations, renewals and mid-term adjustments in a customer-focused and fully compliant manner.
- To promote the profile of aQmen Ltd and deliver solutions to the target market
- Collect and analyse client and prospect information and feedback and assist with the preparation and delivery of insurance proposals based on their requirements
- Utilise communication and negotiation techniques and skills to clearly inform and educate clients and prospects about the features and benefits of products, ensuring that every customer receives a full complement of sales and upselling opportunities
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all customer and prospect contact and pipeline and provide accurate and timely MI, planning and forecasting for profitability of the unit.
- Experience of working in a target-driven sales environment
- 2 years commercial insurance experience with knowledge of Commercial Insurance
- Holds or is working toward Cert CII
- Ability to understand, analyse and interpret MI and write reports that will be presented to customers and exec committees
- Experience of working within a Regulated FCA environment.
- Proven track record of working within a targeted sales environment
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Account Executive, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administrator, Customer Service, Customer Service Advisor, Insurance Account Handler, Insurance Broker, Insurance Advisor, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, Commercial Insurance, CII, Chartered Insurance Institute, etc.