Account Handler (Insurance)
Our client is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Account Handler
Location: Cooke & Mason, Retford, Nottinghamshire (Commutable from Gainsborough, Worksop, Lincoln, Finningley, Doncaster and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
Our client is now looking to recruit a Commercial Account Handler to join a growing Haulage team.
- Day to day administrative support to Account Executives
- Preparation for market presentation
- Policy checking and preparation of risk registers
- Account handling, maintenance of client records on computer system
- Insurer / customer liaison
- Good working knowledge of most types of insurance is essential; Exposure to Haulage and Warehouse risks would be beneficial
- CII qualifications would be beneficial but not a prerequisite, as would knowledge of the Acturis operating system
- Good communication / Organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines are important
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Account Executive, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administrator, Customer Service, Customer Service Advisor, Insurance Account Handler, Insurance Broker, Insurance Advisor, Unoccupied Property, Personal Insurance, Commercial Insurance, CII, Chartered Insurance Institute, etc.