12 months ago
Information on the company
This company works with major UK network operators to deliver SMS, MMS and email campaigns through a managed service function. The company have an in-house web based application which enables the bureau team to deploy campaigns, this includes working with outside partners, creative agencies and data providers who provide all the other elements needed to deploy a campaign.
This is a permanent job paying £30,000 based in central London.
What does the company do:
Our client has a vision is to help organisations embrace mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. With deployments in 60 countries, processing billions of digital touch points per month, our client is a trusted vendor to blue-chip businesses around the world. Organisations are faced with barriers and complexities when trying to improve customer engagement, and via multi-channel campaigning, streamlining operations and digital revenue generation they help to break down those barriers. They are at the forefront of all that is hot in technology. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most innovative digital solutions on the market.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
You will be responsible for:
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with key customer stakeholders and product users.
• Working with Account Directors on multiple enterprise accounts.
• Account queries, which will cover a range of activities such as:
• PO Management and Billing.
• Service configuration requests.
• New opportunity support.
• Issue management.
• Liaising with internal teams and customers to ensure activities and actions are followed up in a timely manner and ensure smooth day-to-day working.
• Account reporting.
• Service and change request management.
You will be working with… The Customer Success Manager and Customer Success team in Farringdon, London working with UK and Global customers.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
Who we’re after…
The ideal Account Executive is outgoing and professional with strong organisational skills. Here are some things that they feel really strongly about…
• Excellent Communication – You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you
• Curiosity – A spirit of enquiry and a desire to understand; why?
• Passion – Real enthusiasm and excitement for our industry and sector
• Wit – Inventive thought and quick understanding
• Teamwork – Great things are delivered by great teams, and great teams are made up of great people
The must haves…
• Great communication skills – ability to speak and write to be clearly understood by others using appropriate language, vocabulary and style.
• Attention to detail – ability to gather relevant information, notice relationships between different pieces of information, reason from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
• Relationship building – The ability and willingness to develop and exploit a range of productive relationships both internally and with customers.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
• Extremely well organised with an ability to work well under pressure on multiple projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience in Account Management for a Software/SAAS business.
Apply for this role