Account Executive (Insurance Broker)
Our client is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Account Executive
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire (Commutable from Cheltenham, Ross-on-Wye, Tewkesbury, Dursley, Lydney. Cirencester)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experience Account Executive to join our client in Gloucester. They have an existing book of business for the right person to manage and develop.
- Hold and maintain business relationships with clients and prospects and develop key stakeholder relations and strategic alliances with trade associations, business sectors and key target clients as required
- Utilise communication and negotiation techniques and skills to clearly inform and educate clients and prospects about the features and benefits of products, ensuring that every customer receives a full complement of sales and upselling opportunities.
- Be accountable for both team and individual Objectives and Performance targets for both sales and / or retention to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Agree / deliver client service requirements, formulate, distribute and adhere to service plan Develop and secure new business opportunities in accordance with the budget set by Line Manager
- 3 / 5 years experience of working in a similar role
- Minimum Cert CII qualification
- Ability to understand, analyse and interpret MI to write reports that will be presented to customers and exec committees.
- Drives performance to succeed in a target-based environment.
- Excellent presentation skills, coupled with communication and negotiation skills to enable relationships to be built
- Focus on customers, with effective use of verbal and listening skills
You may have experience of the following: Account Executive, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Manager, Client Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Executive, New Business Development Manager, Internal Account Manager, B2B, Sales Executive, Client Relationship Management, Senior Sales Executive, Insurance, CII, Chartered Insurance Institute, Commercial Insurance, Broker, etc.