9 months ago
Account Executive - Graduate Opportunity
Region: Home Counties
Location: Redhill Map & Directions
Operating Company: AXA Partners
Specialism: Sales & Distribution
Department: Account Management
Remuneration: up to £26000 depending on experience
Closing date: 16 January 2019
Are you looking to kick start a career in account management with a global leader in financial protection? If you haven't recently graduated or looking to start climbing the career ladder, we are looking for a driven individual to join the Redhill team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the Account Executive role is to support the Account Managers and Senior Account Managers and manage day-to-day relationships between external clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders and to manage new scheme implementations in order to meet key commercial deliverables. To act as a liaison between the company and any client servicing issues, e.g. complaints.
What you will be doing
* Assist Senior Account Managers in order to achieve long-term relationships with all clients and stakeholders within the service delivery company to ensure excellent service delivery to both clients and their customers
* Proactive management of all stakeholders within the service delivery company to ensure excellent service delivery to both clients and their customers
* Manage implementation projects through their total lifecycle, including management of task allocation, buy-in, resources, compliance-checking, communication, revisions, launch etc.
* Take an active role in supporting the Company’s strategy and its delivery against plan with key stakeholders to identify and implement new projects to support business objectives
* Support the department with ad hoc projects, presentations and reports e.g. quarterly review presentations, daily winter updates etc.
* Encourage team spirit.
* Demonstrate the culture and values within AXA Partners
Who are we looking for?
* Always consider the needs of the customer and how best you can serve them
* Proven evidence of strong communication and organisational skills
* Proven evidence to use standard Microsoft packages including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Excellent time management skills
* Knowledge of internal operational systems e.g. AREV.
* Experience of working in the insurance or assistance markets in travel, home or motor.
* Customer service experience or client relationship experience
Account Management sits within the Commercial team of AXA Partners UK. The Account Management team manages over 70 clients with over 500 schemes across motor breakdown, home emergency, excess protection and travel insurance. However as the business grows into new markets and new products will fall within the remit of Account Management team in the future e.g. connected home
Organisation of AXA Partners
AXA Partners’ commercial development is under the responsibility of the Chief sales and distribution Officer (CSDO). To achieve AXA Partners’ growth target, the CSDO relies on a geographical sales organization with each geographical / regional CEO being locally responsible for the sales targets. In addition, various “sectors” teams (one per industry) report to the CSDO to provide AXA Partners with industry specific knowledge and targeted value proposals. The central business development support team (BDS) is responsible for sales monitoring, coordination of global request for proposals, and support to our partners’ distribution networks.
Products and services are managed and operated on a global basis by AXA Partners’ business units. Business units are structured by product range, covering both the technical (pricing/underwriting) and the transformation (operations) dimensions.
To match the Group structure, AXA Partners developed a protection business unit (all ex-CLP products such as CPI, PPI, protection, etc.), a health business unit and a P&C business unit, covering four units: home (home emergency, direct repairs); gadget insurance (smartphone, home appliances, extended warranty); car (motor insurance, roadside assistance, mechanical breakdown); travel (travel insurance and assistance).
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer