The Account Executive - Financial Sector (Language a bonus): This is a rare opportunity to join a growing company to manage existing accounts and deals and drive them to close.
This role requires great organisation and negotiating skills but with none of the cold calling that a lot of people aren't fans of.
My client are the premier suppliers of corporate prizes and gift-ware into the financial and banking industries. Based in the City of London, they are searching for a Account Executive to join a growing team to pick up the sales cycle 25% of the way in and steer it to a profitable close. Your Director is fantastic and will support you as you ease into the role, he started in this position so will understand the role very well.
Training and support is provided to allow a smooth transition into the role. My client is very established, giving you the ability to deal with the industry's leading corporations.
The Account Executive - Financial Sector (Language a bonus) will have the following responsibilities:
- Pick up sales process from 25% complete and manage until close.
- Relay between client and Design Dept to deliver the best solution for the project.
- Review production files for accuracy before approval.
- Assist in preparation of billing documentation, particular attention on split billing.
- Coordinate research and source items that can be used in bespoke designs.
The Account Executive - Financial Sector (Language a bonus) will have the following qualities:
- Ability to speak to director level in financial institutions.
- 1-2 years business development experience/account management.
- Drive to succeed and make money.
- ORGANISATION - Handle up to 100 projects at once.
- NEGOTIATION - You need to drive projects towards close. Revenue = Commission.
- Language! A European language would be a big plus.
You will receive:
- £24,000-£26,000 + 10-15k OTE
- Support and Training from experienced sales managers.
- Great progression (Your Director started in this position)