5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
‘We’re constantly pushing the technical and creative boundaries to develop the best possible work that pulls the best response. We’ve built a close relationship with the Sky/NOW TV marketing departments, either taking creative briefs directly, or working closely with Sky’s external agencies to deliver all campaigns’ – Joss, Account Director
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Be a day to day contact with the marketers to take the brief, understand it and shape it for our in-house team to execute.
– Liaise with our external agencies to ensure flawless interaction so timings can be met.
– Have great attention detail. You’ll be creating and updating timings, so everyone knows what to do when and enables you to manage expectations.
– We run short and sharp status meetings to keep everything on track so being prepped and knowing where your jobs are at is a must.
– We have an intuitive and effort-saving internal workflow tool that supports delivery of all our campaigns, and so getting to grips with that will be top of the to-do list in making sure our work is right first time and on time.
– We have a team of two resource managers and our account execs need to work proactively and efficiently to secure the right people to enable the job to be completed.
– At times need to also support and help the more senior members of the team which will enable you to develop and experience more.
– Have an attention to detail which needs to be top notch to meet our standards of operational efficiency.
– Worked in an advertising agency or marketing environment or have aUniversity degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields
– An Understanding of print production, email and/or digital processes
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Good people and organisational skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– Proactive approach to drive improvement in creative output and the delivery of campaigns
– Worked well under pressure in a busy team environment
– The ability to handle a heavy workload, to prioritise work and to meet agreed deadlines
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about