Job title: Account Executive
Salary: £65,000 Basic - £130,000 OTE
Named as one of the top SME suppliers to government by the Cabinet Office, they are universally well respected for both eCase, their correspondence case management platform, and their agile digital development services.
As the company are going through a very exciting growth phase with their eCase SaaS solution, they are looking for a proven and talented Account Executive to join them on their quest to help the public sector to work smarter and more transparently.
As the first dedicated sales lead in a mature and well-known industry player, you will not only have the opportunity to work with some of the UK's largest and most prestigious departments, but you'll also be in a prime position to shape their processes and their future roadmap.
What you will do
You will be working closely with a broad range of stakeholders from across their prospect and customer base, building strong relationships, understanding their needs and converting these into both recurring revenues and customer delight. You will also work closely with the customer satisfaction and marketing teams to identify, engage and convert prospects into customers, as well as to upsell, cross sell and renew existing customers' contracts by ensuring they realise and recognise the value they are deriving from their investments in eCase.
- Proven strategic account planning skills and be able to demonstrate high levels of empathy, gravitas and resilience
- You must be both a hunter and a farmer with a minimum of 5 years of multi-stakeholder solution sales experience, selling into large public sector organisations, preferably in central government
- You must have owned the end to end sales cycle on your own, including generating, qualifying, negotiating and closing deals
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Ability to quickly identify and qualify early-stage customer pains plus quantify potential efficiency savings and be able to present a targeted solution back to meet the customer's needs
- Experience selling across multiple levels of organisations and be as comfortable talking to C-level as you are to systems admins
- Ability to build trust and mutual respect with customers and be able to network seamlessly within their organisations
- Ability to articulate the company's value proposition to all levels of stakeholders within target organisations and translate their needs into quantifiable business value
- Ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time
- You must be a team player, welcome sharing credit, soliciting the opinions of others and displaying team spirit. No lone wolves
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Curious. Persistent. Creative.
- 5+ years working as an Account Executive at a business applications SaaS vendor
- Strong experience of working with the public sector is essential, preferably with central government organisations
- Proven track record of consistently achieving revenue targets
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Strong and demonstrable leadership, influencing and networking skills
- Experience working with, and managing, both internal and external stakeholders
- A high level of accuracy, numeracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a "can do" attitude
- Extremely well organised with an ability to handle and digest large amounts of information from a variety of sources.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Simplyhealth - health cover that pays for eye care, contact lenses, dental, etc.
- Profit share*
- Season ticket loan*
- Ride2Work scheme with Evans Cycles*
- Monthly all-staff social events (go-karting, urban golf, bowling, Taste of London)
- Company away days
- Free fruit, tea, coffee, juice and soft drinks
- Budget for training, going to conferences, etc.
- 23 days' leave per year (rising to 25 after three years)
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Income protection cover
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance (Bupa)*
- Enhanced pension scheme (5% employer contribution)
* available after completing your probation period.
Position available immediately.
Please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Enterprise Account Manager, Enterprise Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Client Support, Product Specialist, Nationwide Sales, Sales Executive, Sales, Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Marketing Account Manager, Key Sales, Sales Development, Senior Sales Manager, Client Relationship, B2B Sales, FMCG Industry, SAAS, Senior Sales Executive will be considered for this role.