18 days ago
The Economist Group logo
The Economist is a leading source of analysis on international business and world affairs. We deliver our information through a range of formats, from print and digital to events and films. What ties us together is the objectivity of our opinion, the originality of our insight and our advocacy of economic and political freedom around the world.
The B2B Content team sits within the Global Circulation department with a strategy to drive revenue from group subscriptions and deliver innovative ways in which businesses can utilise Economist content.
We are seeking a proactive Account Executive to support and grow our B2B revenues and develop new business opportunities. Working closely with the Senior Account Manager, the role will be responsible for driving corporate subscription and syndication sales and existing account management. The successful candidate will be a proactive and motivated self-starter, with clear communication skills and the ability to organise and prioritise effectively. They must have a can-do attitude, be approachable and enjoy delivering excellent customer service to clients worldwide.
How will you contribute?
* Work with the Senior Account Manager to deliver the B2B Content sales strategy, identifying workflow processes to improve profitability.
* Deliver monthly new business subscriptions sales targets
* Manage and renew the accounts of existing group subscription clients to ensure a high level of customer service throughout the subscription term and maintaining high renewal rates
* Respond to direct content sales requests, negotiating fees and contracts
* Oversee invoicing process for all clients
* Manage respective sales pipelines
* Deliver timely sales reporting
* Assist with the delivery of B2B Content agreements contracts and ensure copyright procedures are adhered to
* Assist in the delivery of B2B Subscription email and online marketing campaigns to support the department strategy
* Help to develop and identify opportunities to develop internal group partnerships to drive sales and incremental revenue streams
Experience, skills and professional attributes
The ideal skills for this role are:
* Cultivating and closing sales in a B2B market, preferably in subscription products
* Customer-focused account management
* Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, third parties, colleagues and senior management
* Stakeholder management
* Microsoft Office (especially Excel) to a proficient standard. Working knowledge of Salesforce
* Managing order pipelines and providing timely sales trackers
* Managing email and online marketing campaigns
* A results-driven approach with strong numeracy and negotiation skills
* Self-motivation and accountability
* Excellent written and spoken English
* A confident telephone manner
* The ability to work to deadline and manage conflicting priorities
* The ability to work and communicate within a team and be approachable
* Analysing processes and implementing efficiencies where possible
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Software Powered by iCIMS