3 months ago
Future is seeking an Account Executive to join the sales team, located in our Praed Mews London office.
The role is responsible for supporting the UK commercial team in helping to sell and manage advertising campaigns from key clients and their agencies.
You will be working closely with a wide variety of teams and stakeholders from around the business including the UK commercial sales team, advertising operations, creative solutions, audience development and project management to ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
Key role responsibilities
* Using Future’s CRM ‘Netsuite’ to ensure estimates and sales orders are correctly input to support the smooth running of advertising campaigns.
* Track and report advertising and creative solutions campaign delivery on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Work with sales account directors to collate pre-sales information. This will include advertising availability for media plans and campaign KPI’s.
* Work with sales account directors to create post-sales end of campaign reports and presentations for key clients and their agencies
* Represent Future to the highest standards of professionalism and efficiency to all clients and customers by demonstrating a thorough knowledge, understanding and strategic view of the industry sector.
Skills and experience
* Strong analytical abilities and confidence to use the data
* Ability to work using own initiative and also as part of a team
* Self motivated, driven and enthusiastic about sales
* Good computer skills – Word, Excel, Sheets
* Team player who enjoys working towards targets
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills