2 months ago
Salary: Dependant on experience
Closing Date: Monday 31 December 2018
With 80 local offices, over 2000 team members and over 100,000 clients, Towergate Insurance Brokers has the largest footprint and biggest salesforce in the UK. We’re community brokers and risk experts backed by the scale and spirit of the UK’s largest independent broker. We’ve got big ambitions for the future – join us for the journey and make your mark on the local community.
* To achieve target number of sales and income within the office.
* Making a measurable contribution to the profitability and overall growth of the company, through effective sales pipeline management, prospecting activity, face to face visits and networking.
* To understand new and existing client’s business and their approach to insurance and risk management, tailoring and administering insurance solutions for the protection of their finances and liabilities.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
* Identify and pursue cross-selling, up-selling and similar opportunities
* Utilise all leads provided to you by the company and develop new and efficient ways to increase the quote volume
* Achieve or exceed agreed volume of Quotes/Sales/Income generated from all marketing sources including own personal prospecting activity
* To understand client’s business operations, opportunities and risks and their approach to risk management and insurance.
* Offer and present insurance solutions including insurance policies and other risk management solutions, with purpose to secure renewal and/or new business.
* To assist in team performance by regular communication with colleagues and manager to establish and raise concerns and provide solutions.
* To ensure compliance with local procedures, customer service standards and external compliance regulations, e.g. FCA
* The jobholder will, at various times, act for the insured and insurer. The jobholder will be responsible for adhering to all the Group's procedures and policies in relation to the identification and management of potential conflicts of interest and for the fair treatment of customers, and will ensure they follow the systems and controls operating to ensure that this is the case.
To be successful in the role of Account Executive a good knowledge of Commercial Combined, Liabilities, Contractors, Motor Fleet, Commercial Vehicle, Commercial and Residential Property is required.
Previous Acturis experience is desirable but not essential
More insurance expertise in more places