6 months ago
Account Director (109109)
: Sales and Client Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London
Salary : Competitive
: Mar 28, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
To manage a group of accounts within the insurance and wealth sector, having full responsibility of account performance, customer engagement and new business development and closure within these customers.
Grow these account relationships, developing a pipeline of activity and opportunities to generate new business revenues and margins, in-line with agreed targets across this set of accounts.
Managing internal stakeholder updates via account development plans, SF.com (salesforce.com) opportunities, Chatter and via completion of training being updated within the agreed timelines and delivered to in line with expectations.
What you'll be doing
* Meeting with key stakeholders from the customer – Engaging with a broad array of people within your customers to understanding buying methods, requirements and current architecture landscape
* Growing new business – Growing the opportunities to do more business with your customers to increase account revenue and margin performance
* Owning & Developing Vendor relationships – Working with third parties to offer solutions which meet the requirements of our customers digital transformation needs
* Owning and managing a pipeline – ensuring that you are able to find and develop new opportunities within your customer base, whilst also keeping the forecast of close dates in line with expectations and owning any changes which occur throughout the month, quarter or year.
* Growing your contacts base within the customer – Finding new people to speak with about the solutions available from BT and locating the right individuals to have great discussions about the BT portfolio and how this could prove to be the solution to their issues
We'll also need to see these on your CV
Proven experience and success in Account Management, sales, generating new business in IT/Telecommunications or a business to business global customers
Excellent commercial acumen owning and managing multi million pound global customers – retaining and growing the P&L of these accounts
Proven track record in sales, delivering to forecasts within minimal slippage/change during month/quarter to the committed performance
Highly effective written and verbal communication – able to communicate & sell to C-level contacts within those businesses
Ability to articulate winning sales plans and translate into tangible sales activities, successfully engaging virtual teams for multi-product complex transformational projects