3 months ago
Future is seeking an Account Director to join the technology sales team.
The role is responsible for selling advertising and creative solutions across Future’s market leading technology brands including What Hi-Fi, TechRadar and T3.
Key role responsibilities
* Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities for advertiser investment across Future’s portfolio of digital, print and events brands.
* Maximising commercial revenues from key accounts (agencies and direct clients) through strategic account management and new business development initiatives.
* Communicate and educate advertisers and their agencies on Future’s proposition and latest product developments.
* Develop strong working relationships with all departments within Future to deliver effective solutions to your clients and ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
* Represent Future to the highest standards of professionalism and efficiency to all clients and customers by demonstrating a thorough knowledge, understanding and strategic view of the industry sector.
Skills and experience
* Substantial relevant advertising sales experience – familiarity and knowledge of the media landscape is essential: digital experience an advantage.
* Proven track record of delivering results and generating revenue growth.
* Ability to successfully close negotiations at a senior level and earn trust with key internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong analytical abilities and confidence to use the data.
* Ideally a knowledge and interest in the Technology market.
* Team player who is used to working towards targets.
* Know how clients and agencies trade and buy media.