4 months ago
Elite is a leading developer of integrated information solutions for professional services firms worldwide. Elite is part of Thomson Reuters and is a premier provider of financial and practice management systems to the legal industry and to other professional services markets, including accounting, marketing services, and management and IT consulting.
Elite develops proven software solutions and delivers expert professional services that help customers enhance their core business competencies and sharpen their strategic focus. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Elite maintains offices in Albuquerque, Auckland, Boston, Calgary, Hong Kong, London, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Singapore and Sydney. More than 60% of the AmLaw 100 and Global 100 law firms and nearly 30% of the top CPA firms rely on Elite solutions to manage their business.
Position Title: 3E New Business Sales Executive
Position Type: Permanent
The Elite 3E New Business Sales Executive is primarily responsible for securing sales of 3E and the EBMS solution, working with colleagues as necessary, from prospect firms with whom Thomson Reuters Elite has no existing business relationship. This role is a sales hunter role.
The focus will be on:
Aligning the prospects’ business needs with appropriate solutions, dDdriving the sales and revenue growth of the 3E Practice Management Solution and the Enterprise Business Management Solution by developing new business and maintaining existing client relationship across designated to all regional accounts across the (UK & Europe?)EMEA region
* Identify, qualify and co-ordinate meetings for all opportunities, deliver product demonstrations to prospective clients and negotiate contracts to secure new business. The individual works to grow new sales revenue by identifying, qualifying and coordinating meetings for all opportunities, performing product demonstrations, negotiating the contract, and closing. Does this role manage the Responsibilities also include establishing client relationships for new accounts and growing new accounts annually.
The MatterSphere Senior Sales Manager goals are to . understand and influence the firm's technology and application roadmaps and determine the best timing and fit for Client & Matter Mmanagement and Business Development solutions andtaking into consideration other legal products ofin our Enterprise Business Management Solutions (EBMS) including 3e PMS, risk management, business development (i.e. CRM), legal project management and eBilling solutions. This position would work with the Client Account Managers, 3E Senior Sales Managers and Specialty Product Managers to develop sales strategy, provide ROI models, consistent EBMS solution demonstrations, coordinate presentations, and generally facilitate the sales process.
* Key Responsibilities
* Sales quota attainment. – Consistently attain sales quota and annual sales growth for new sales from a defined region and prospect base
* Identify, prioritizse and close new account opportunities from a defined region and prospect base
* Able to prospect, network and create leads to develop new business opportunities
* Managing and maintaining relationships with prospects to take prospects through Thomson Reuters sales cycle
* Anticipates and analyses client needs and develops strategies tailored to each organisation
* Identify, qualify and co-ordinate meetings for all opportunities, deliver product demonstrations to prospective clients and negotiate contracts to secure new business
* Input into the development of the Technology & Application roadmap. Understand and influence the firm's technology and application roadmaps and determine the best timing and fit for 3E/EBMS solutions
* Sales pipeline management – Effectively manage the sales pipeline to ensure an adequate coverage of deals are in the pipeline identified for both short- and long-term success
* Accurately forecast sales opportunities to aid business management and planning
* Maintain internal systems, keeping them up-to-date in line with company expectations
* Prospects and develops new business h, through a high volume of strategic prospecting and account development targeting the identified prospect base in a defined geographical area networking and the personal development of relationships with potential prospects
* Anticipates and analyses client needs and develops strategies tailored to each organisation
* Participates in pre-sales calls, creates and delivers customised presentations (in person and online), provides written proposals and subject matter expertise for individual deals
* Demonstrate product knowledge and deliver product demonstrations. – Maintain proficiency in the Lawyer Experience demonstration and the 3E Practice Management Solution . Work with colleagues to develop an understanding of the 3E and EBMS demonstrations and be capable of presenting an EBMS solution
* Schedule and perform successful 3E and EBMS sales calls for targeted accounts to understand prospect needs and how our solutions can help clients increase efficiency, profitability and better manage their business objectives
* Highly cCollaborativee with colleagues, : Wworks with and brings in specialists including Pre-Sales, Project Managers, Product Managers, Specialist Sales Managers and management/leadership to support the development and growth of the business. Whilst not having people management responsibilities, the role holder will be responsible for the co-ordination of a team, or virtual team, in order to secure new business
* Local marketing and account development. The role holder will be expected to – Ddevelop and implement territory and account plans in accordance with business objectives. Develop sales strategies and key relationships with accounts. Work with marketing to develop target strategies, activities should be delivered to create awareness and demand for the range of solutions in the portfolio
* Develop and maintain knowledge of competitors and competitor activity, providing feedback back into the business and inputting into the development of strategies to best position both the company and the solutions provided
* May assist in training clients to promote greater understanding and usage of the solutions
* Responsible for the management of personnel expenses in line with company policies
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
Extensive, successful software sales experience, preferably in professional services with experience selling financial systems and selling in the legal market.
* Demonstrated experience of identifying & new business development
* Customer focus and relations, putting customer at forefront of decision making process
* Drive results and create business growth through customer centric approach
Knowledge and Skills
* Competent in consultative and solution selling
* Superior communication, presentation, with ability to articulate complex messages to diverse audiences and client management skills
* Strong working knowledge of financial solutions for the legal industry with experience demonstrating sophisticated business critical software
A comprehensive understanding of the legal and/or professional services marketplace, its business culture, processes, value drivers and business operations either through sales or project management
Ability to interact and sell at the C-level
Build and maintain relationships with influencers and decision-makers
Strong ability to demonstrate software offerings at a detailed level, develop innovative value propositions to maximize sales revenue, and negotiate and close under time and objective pressure
Focused, activity-driven, and technology savvy
* Ability to create and execute a sales plan to over achieve against their personal sales quota and secure sustainable business
* Problem solving skills, the ability to create the desired solution for the business and the client
Effective time management and organizational skills
* Ability to engage with external Consultants and Influencers, to gain their trust and ‘partner’ with them to secure business growth
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time across the (UK/ and EMEA region as requiredEurope), including the ability to spend extended time away from home and able to spend x time away from home?
Experience with law firms, in the legal industry or exposure to other professional services firms is strongly preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.