6 months ago
1st Line IT Support Agent
Last Date for Application
Overall Job Purpose
Immediate Media runs its publishing business on over 700 Macs and 700 PCs desktops and laptops. The Enterprise Systems department is responsible for supporting these and provides a dedicated helpdesk facility.
As a 1st Line Support Agent, you will be responsible for providing 1st line support for staff via telephone calls, ticket requests and emails. Working as part of a team, you will be required to analyse and solve problems, escalate issues to colleagues and troubleshoot basic IT issues through to resolution. You will be a key point of contact to ensure the smooth running of our IT service for staff members.
Culture is very important to us at Immediate. Check out our Summer Festival below:
• Answer incoming support calls and creating IT support tickets for staff members.
• Resolving 1st line IT support tickets to the best of your ability or escalating to 2nd and 3rd line teams.
• Configuration of new staff starters and processing of staff leavers.
• Processing of access requests and managing loan IT equipment requests.
• Involvement and assisting in IT projects where required.
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
• Strong communication, written and verbal skills.
• Confident customer service skills with good telephone manner.
• Ability to prioritising tasks and manage workload.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and learn new software and technologies.
• Ability to work well within a team and communicate with colleagues.
• Windows 7/10 desktop support experience.
• Mac desktop support experience.
• Office 2016 and Adobe CC applications support experience.
• Exposure to Office 365 and Active Directory administration.
• Remote desktop support experience.
• Basic understanding of networking, connectivity and file sharing.
• Any entry-level college, CompTIA, Microsoft or ITIL training or certifications.