1809 jobs - 98 added today
315909 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
5 jobs
Publishing Sales Jobs & Classified Sales Executive
5 jobs

Publishing Sales Jobs & Classified Sales Executive

  • 3 days ago
    Sales Consultant - BMS Performance

    Sales Consultant

    BMS Performance

    Bristol, Gloucestershire, Exeter, Bath
    OTE Salary band: £20k - £25k

    Well Known Publisher of Educational MaterialsTerm Time Only Role!Relationships Already EstablishedTHE ROLE: Providing both digital and print learning materials, the Sales Consultant will liaise with Head Teachers, Heads of Department and Subject Co-Ordinators within primary schools to secure distribution across the full range of subjects. Working for a market leading brand you will inherit rela...

    Other Education Sales Jobs in Bristol

  • 3 days ago
    Business Development Executive - BMS Performance

    Business Development Executive

    BMS Performance

    Bristol, Cardiff, Gloucester, Bath, Swindon
    OTE Salary band: £30k - £40k

    Fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation, who are enjoying strong growth and have an excellent outlook for the years ahead. THE ROLE: This is a strategic new business sales role, where you will be responsible for selling digital and print learning aids into higher education providers. Around 60% of your time will be spent managing existing relationships, the remaining 40% will be fo...

    Other Education Sales Jobs in Bristol

  • 13 days ago
    Sales Representative B2B - Sandhills East

    Sales Representative B2B

    Sandhills East

    North West, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Manchester

    About the company: Sandhills East produces trade publications Machinery Trader, TractorHouse and Truck Paper which serve as platforms connecting buyers and sellers of heavy machinery in the agricultural, construction, and trucking industries. We are a stable, proven company with highly successful products that we have been distributing in the European Market for over 10 years.  Our parent ...

    Other Advertising Sales Jobs in North West

  • 13 days ago

    Rare and exciting opportunity with a key client, for a hybrid role of strategic account management; operations and CRM management; and team leadership. This role sits with a market-leading publishing, technology, and services business; who are very well established in their field and have experienced an exceptional first half of 2017.Client DetailsOur client, leveraging a history in publishing ...

    Other Publishing Sales Jobs in London

  • 22 days ago
    Multimedia Telesales Consultant - Newsquest Media Group

    Multimedia Telesales Consultant

    Newsquest Media Group

    Cornwall, Truro, Falmouth
    OTE Salary band: £25k - £30k

    We currently have a great opportunity for you to join our team as a Multimedia Sales Executive, based in our Falmouth office in Cornwall, home of The Falmouth Packet! Newsquest is one of the largest regional media companies in the UK. We employ over 3,500 staff with 1,600 experienced media sales people that help local businesses generate awareness and promote their products and services to loca...

    Other Advertising Sales Jobs in Cornwall

Select how you want to share: