1765 jobs - 129 added today
322398 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
5 jobs
Sales Jobs in Plymouth
5 jobs

Sales Jobs in Plymouth

  • Yesterday
    Business Development Manager - BMS Performance

    Business Development Manager

    BMS Performance

    Exeter, Plymouth, Taunton, Newquay
    OTE Salary band: £30k - £40k

    Superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven sales professional, to join a very well respected apparel business. As an employer, they truly value their people and offer excellent training and rewards. THE ROLE: As a Business Development Manager, 80% of your time will be focused on managing and nurturing existing accounts, with the remaining 20% focused on new business development. Your produc...

    Other Field Sales Jobs in Newquay

  • 9 days ago
    Sales Manager  - Mitchell Maguire Ltd

    Sales Manager

    Mitchell Maguire Ltd

    Plymouth, Torquay, Taunton, Bideford
    OTE Salary band: £50k - £60k

    Sales Manager – Industrial and Construction Equipment Job Title: General Manager – Industrial and Construction Equipment Industry Sector: Industrial Equipment, Branch Manager, Fabricators, Engineers, Resellers, Sales Manager, Construction and Builders Merchants Area to be covered: Plymouth or Tiverton Remuneration: £45,000 - £50,000 neg + Bonus Benefits: Fully expensed...

    Other Sales Manager Jobs in Plymouth

  • 13 days ago
    Business Development Manager  - Michael Page Sales

    Business Development Manager

    Michael Page Sales

    Truro, Exeter, Plymouth, Taunton
    OTE Salary band: £30k - £40k

    A fantastic opportunity to join a leading business with the South West as a Business Development Manager. Client Details Our client is a leading provider of clothing nationally within a B2B environment. Not only can they boast that they are one of the best in the market they are also able to offer a fantastic working environment which is up there with the best. Description As Business Developm...

    Other Business Development Jobs in Truro

  • 13 days ago

    Account Administrator / Sales Administrator – Multilingual Our client has been operating for over 20 years and supplies bespoke clothing to a range of markets including corporate clothing, retail, promotional clothing & event merchandising. Due to significant growth in the company, there are opportunities for Ecommerce Sales Administrator’s to join their team in EU sales. Location: Plymouth, De...

    Other Car Sales Jobs in Plymouth

  • 28 days ago

    Call Centre Staff Plymouth (PL1 3HN) Our client is based in the Plymouth City Centre and work from state of the art offices. They are looking for telephone sales negotiators to present and promote their world-class product range. Sales or telephone sales experience is preferred however is not essential, please apply if you would like to pursue a career in sales as full training is provided. ...

    Other Call Centre Jobs in Devon

Select how you want to share:


Never miss an opportunity - get new jobs like this by email
    Already got an account with us? Login