about 1 month ago
Our client is renowned for delivering customer satisfaction with its franchise. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this company as a Service Workshop Controller.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Workshop Control within the motor trade.
Purpose of the role:
This role is responsible for controlling & leading workshop efficiency by making best use of the resources in order to ensure a high level of productivity. Leading by example, this role will ensure that the dealership provides a courteous, professional & advisory service to customers aiming for ultimate customer satisfaction.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
• Determine availability of workshop hours daily & communicate regularly with the Service Reception of capacity of workload
• Maintain progress information of each job allocated & liaise with Service Reception to ensure customers are kept informed
• Monitor all workshop orders through the Parts department, keeping ahead of outstanding work & parts on order
• Ensure all applicable paperwork is passed onto, and administered by, the appropriate department
• Pass on all documentation for completed work to Tester & organise any extra work if necessary
• Upselling Vehicle Health Checks
• Comply with manufacturers’ policy & procedures on warranty
• Deliver a high standard of customer service at all times whilst also motivating your team.
Driven Motor Jobs
Previous Motor Trade Dealership experience is essential,
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your
We specialise in automotive recruitment and the following positions: Accident Repair Centre Manager, Accountants, Aftersales Manager, Area Manager, Bodyshop Advisor, Bodyshop Assessor, Bodyshop Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Manager , Dealer Principal, Estimator, Fast Fit Technician, Fast Fit Manager, F & I Manager, General Manager, General Sales Manager, Group Aftersales Director, Group Aftersales Manager, Mechanic , MET Fitters, Panel Beater, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Parts Sales Representative, Master Technician, Motor Cycle Mechanic, Motor Cycle Technician, Vehicle Technician, LCV Technicians, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Receptionists, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Administrator, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Service Advisor, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Technicians, Tyre Fitters, Valeters, Warranty Administrator, Warranty Manager, Workshop Controller,
All available across the South East, London, East Anglia and the Home Counties, and regularly match candidates to motor trade jobs in Bedford, Luton, Northampton, Harlow, Bury St Edmunds, Beccles, Bishop Stortford, Cambridge, Southend, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Huntingdon, Milton Keynes, Harlow, Colchester, Norwich, Ipswich, Grays, and Northampton.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close