4 months ago
Working as part of a high motivated, driven and friendly team our Sales and Operations Administrators provide their efficient support to Sales and Operations as a key Zutonite in bringing the customer from application to sales.
In this collaborative and supportive team, you will be ensuring the customer has a smooth journey from application to sales and processing, taking the customer to the next stage of their car buying story.
• You will be a key player in initiating the sales process and supporting the customer through their car-buying journey.
• From your understanding of the sales process and the customer journey, you will be allocating applications to the Sales teams efficiently so the car-buying process is a smooth one for the customer.
• You will be supporting the wider operations team with administration, including ensuring all correspondence is up-to-date through to processing.
• You will be involved with time and attendance in sales and operations, ensuring alignment between the internal rota system and the wider Company HR system.
• Your base knowledge of our sales systems will support you in ad hoc administration throughout sales and operations.
What we're looking for
• Strong understanding if the importance of the customer journey through sales and operations
• Computer literate with a great telephone manor.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate across multiple channels. Including phone, and email.
• Numerate, confident with using calculations.
• Logical thinker and ability to prioritise tasks.
• Great listening skills.
• Competent user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Experience gained in a customer service and admin role
• Positive and proactive person with motivated and driven outlook
• Passion about delivering an excellent service and driven to exceed our customer’s expectations
• Driven and focused to deliver an outstanding service
• A great communicator, who is able to build up a rapport with both customer and internal partners
• Detail focused, and able to work to guidelines and processes
• You give respect and support your colleagues – one team mentality
NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service would be desirable
GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
What this role will give to you
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious team of dedicated individuals who are passionate about delivering a great service to our customers.
Working hours are Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 10-6.
Click apply and start your Zuto journey today!