4 months ago
Are you passionate about sales and self-motivated?
Do you thrive in a target focused environment?
Are you a hard-working, driven individual?
If you can honestly answer YES to these questions please read on...
This company is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to the business. They will support you to complete several recognised, industry qualifications to help develop your career and make you the best you can be.
Their core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. From people to products to processes, they aspire to deliver on their purpose in everything they do. Their vision is to be the best protection provider in the UK. They are looking for talented individuals who are committed to living their values and delivering an award-winning service to their advisers and customers.
Franchise Wealth Consultant role - This role will suit a passionate individual to build relationships within their panel of Advisers and facilitate the distribution of the full range of their Invest products.
The Wealth Business Consultant will be responsible for the training, development and education of the adviser as well as their para-planners and administrators on all the company products and systems. In addition, they will also have the responsibility for the growing of the companies investment market share in their region both with existing supporters as well as those who are new to the business.
Responsibilities as the Franchise Wealth Consultant include:
- To build a panel of brokers who can distribute the full range of investment products
- To build, grow, develop and sustain relationships with both existing supporters and new contacts
- Train and educate advisers on the investment proposition and support them in embedding this into their business and with their clients.
- Present host training events for their panel of advisers
- Identify new opportunities to grow the company brand
- Be a dedicated point of contact for all adviser related queries
- Be the subject matter expert for the company product as well as their range of internal funds
- Contribute and participate in the development of the rest of the company distribution team and within your own franchise
- Secure new assets under management in line with agreed targets
Essential Skills Required
- RO5 or equivalent
- Proven track record within the Investment industry
- Full UK Driving Licence with own car essential
Working for a this company as a Franchise Wealth Consultant, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. They think work should be fun and sociable, and they want their people to get the most out of every day.
Salary £30,000 - 40,000 + bonus (OTE £80,000) + laptop, iPad, iPhone + benefits
27 days ago
only 13 hours until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close