3 months ago
Automotive Warranty Administrator - Motor Trade Warranty Administrator
This well established Car Dealership is looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator. The role is Monday-Friday.
The ideal applicant will be well organised, a clear communicator and must have recent Motor Trade experience, be fully Kerridge or similar trained, and be an experienced Warranty administrator.
- Processing car manufacturer's warranty claims
- Basic knowledge of technical/mechanical operations
- Experience of warranty disputes/challenging non payment and audit claw back
- Knowledge of After sales operations and processes
- Knowledge of manufacturer's warranty processes, policies and procedures
- Understanding of the requirement of processes to achieve departmental and individual improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The candidate must have motor trade warranty experience and be the following:-
- Process orientated
- PC literate
- Fully Trained on the Kerridge or similar system
To apply please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Hannah Beare email@example.com
N.B we won't send your CV to any dealerships without speaking to you first.
Driven Motor Jobs
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Bodyshop Estimator, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, MOT Testers, Service Advisor, Service Receptionist, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Fleet Sales Executive.
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
only 27 days until close