STILL Materials Handling have an exciting and challenging opportunity to join the Used team as a Sales Executive. Due to travel time and knowledge of the local area, the successful candidates will need to reside close to the patch.
We are looking for someone who can sell STILL Equipment and Services to both existing and prospective customers through a consultative relationship based approach. Proven experience within the materials handling industry would be an advantage but is not essential, as candidates with a successful track record of creating first class customer relationships and exceeding sales targets will also be considered. The role will require a highly motivated, engaging and approachable person with a strong commercial mind-set who enjoys a challenge and has excellent time management skills.
The successful candidates will be representing STILL as brand ambassadors to potential and existing customers and must be well-presented with a professional manner.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
· To increase the Sales of Used equipment and actively promote the take up of Service Contracts within the region.
· To generate new leads and business development opportunities by researching sources for developing prospective customers.
· To manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
· To assist with the creation of a harmonious and productive sale environment by working closely with other members of the sales team.
· To attend corporate events to raise the profile of the STILL organisation and its products with existing and potential new customers.
· To handle business enquiries and issues received from customers and the STILL team, attaining a high level of customer service, achieving agreed levels of profitability and producing a win/win situation for all parties.