UK Service Director / Service Delivery Manager - Wallace Hind Selection
Wallace Hind Selection
This job expired on 06-10-2011
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Job Categories
See more jobs like this >>
Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter
Salary band: £30k - £40k
With a commitment to growth, impressive turnover figures and a goal to become no.1 in the market - our client is truly one to join. Developing business opportunities throughout the South West and S...
East Midlands, London, West Midlands
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager : Food Service & On trade Location: South - Midlands Package: To £55,000 + car + bonus + excellent benefits The Company: An International business ...
Salary band: Any
Service Technicians/EngineersEmployer: KONECRANES UK LTDLocation: Bristol and surrounding area.As a world-leading lifting equipment manufacturer specialising in the provision of productivity enhanc...
South West, Exeter
This role is a mix of sales and managing a sales team – with the goal to penetrate a greater market share within specific sectors of the insurance market with a focus on developing profitable...
£70k - £80k
70,000 - 80,000, OTE; 84k -
Manufacturing Sales Jobs
An experienced Senior UK Service Manager / Service Director required to manage and positively drive change within a large, complex, UK Service operation
BASIC: 70,000 80,000 OTE: 84,000 96,000
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Car + Group Benefits + 25 days plus Stats
LOCATION: UK Office based Birmingham (commutable to)
Part of multi-billion dollar global group, we are one of the worlds largest manufacturers of standard and bespoke capital equipment used across a diverse range of industries including logistics, warehouse, distribution, food and drink processing, mining and aggregates, industrial manufacturing, waste & recycling, pharmaceutical and petro-chemical.
As UK Service Director / Service Delivery Manager, you will manage a UK Service team of:
2 x Regional Service Managers
10 x Service Managers (5 x North/5 x South)
180 Service Technicians
18 x Call Centre team (Inc. call centre manager)
15 x Administration team (Inc. Administration Manager)
PERSON REQUIREMENTS: UK Service Director / Service Delivery Manager
You must have in-depth experience of:
* Running large, complex service delivery / service operations where customer satisfaction is vital and the management of a substantial remote workforce is predominant
* Assessing service operations, preparing and implementing strategic plans based around customer satisfaction, people development, commercial offering and profitability
* Significant change management and process simplification
Skills & Attributes you will be:
* Customer focused
* Confident people manager able to influence both internally and externally
* Commercially astute and cost conscious
* Technically strong in terms of modern service delivery methodologies and technologies
* Structured with a real attention to detail. Data driven
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: UK Service Director / Service Delivery Manager
* Establish an outstanding service delivery organisation, staffed at all levels with the appropriate calibre personnel to meet customer needs and grow revenue and profitability
* Ensure the appropriate levels of training and development, and the right tools and equipment are in place to allow all service delivery staff to maximise their potential and develop their capabilities over time
* Ensure the appropriate levels of succession planning are in place, at all levels within service delivery to support the development of the organisation
* Review and understand the intimate detail of our customers service needs and ensure we respond by tailoring our service offering to those needs
* Adopt and promote a culture of continuous improvement in the service delivery organisation
* Deliver the UK Service delivery budgeted expenditure, turnover and profitability levels
* There is huge potential for career development within the company and the group globally. The company has an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believes in the further development of all personnel
Please note: We have advertised the role as UK Service Director to attract the right level of personnel however, for the record, our client title it UK Service Delivery Manager.
INTERESTED? Please DDI:
Wallace Hind Selection, The Old Vicarage, Duston, Northants, NN5 6JB.