UK Sales & Marketing Manager - TheLadders.co.uk
This job expired on 21-08-2012
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales and Marketing Manager 22 days ago
Searching for a highly motivated and ambitious Sales and Marketing Manager for this large independent health club and spa in the Staines upon Thames area. My client has earned a strong reputation i...
Sales & Marketing Manager 14 days ago
Sales & Marketing ManagerLocation: ,GloucestershireSalary: , ,£55,000 - £60,000 + plus Excellent Bonus and BenefitsLength: ,PermanentMy client is a well respected and fast growing Aerospace and De...
Sales and Marketing Manager Yesterday
Sales and Marketing ManagerOur client is a major name in electrical engineering consultancy who seek to appoint an experienced sales and marketing manager to promote and sell their market leading s...
Sales & Marketing Manager EMEA 2 days ago
The core expectation of this role is to develop demand for Travel Sentry licensed products throughout the EMEA region. In addition the successful individual will have the following remit:- Market ...
Our client is a well established SME manufacturer of rotationally moulded plastic products which have a wide range of applications in the environmental, waste/recycling, construction and agricultural industries and are sold through multiple channels.
The Company is seeking an ambitious, commercially astute, sales professional with the ability to establish a field sales team, to drive the companys plans to grow their share of the UK market. In the initial phase of the role, you will have hands-on responsibility for achieving sales and profit targets in the UK. The next stage will be to recruit and lead a UK based sales team; prospects for the role to develop further with the growth of the business are excellent
- Achieve targets for revenue growth and profitability in the UK market by identifying profitable sales opportunities and new markets for the existing product range and investigating/identifying gaps in the market for new products
- Help shape and implement sales strategy and policies on all UK sales matters
- Organise and guide marketing activities and lead the development of marketing communications
- Manage the expense budget for the UK ensuring that costs are controlled
- Provide sales forecasts for budget purposes and on an ad hoc basis as required
- Represent the Company as the senior contact for customers in the UK
- Results driven with a proven record of sales achievement in a business with similar characteristics (short cycle, product/commodity sales sold through multiple channels
- Self starter, able to work effectively in a team and on own initiative
- Committed, adaptable and resourceful with an entrepreneurial outlook
- Sales experience in a business that has diversified successfully into new markets desirable
- Able to demonstrate a structured marketing led approach to sales, the ability manage and motivate a field sales team will be essential as the role develops
- Driving licence essential
To apply, please provide a full CV with details of your current salary and benefits package.