6 months ago
Travel Money Advisor / Sales Consultant - Asda Basildon (Part Time)
GBR - Basildon - Asda BasildonTravel Money Advisor / Sales Consultant – Asda Basildon
Hours per week: 25
Salary per annum: £10,400 pa
On target bonus earnings potential: £1,760 pa
Fancy working for the world's leading foreign exchange specialist? Travelex Agency Services cater to the one of UK’s most famous and busiest Supermarket brands with 140 travel money bureaus and circa 500 team members in cities and towns across the country.
Founded in 1976, Travelex has grown into far more than just travel money. With over 1,200 stores and 1,000 ATMs, we have customers in over 71 countries around the world and always at the forefront of the world’s travel money. We also process and deliver foreign currency orders for major banks, travel agencies, supermarkets, hotels and casinos, as well as distributing large quantities of foreign currency banknotes for customers including central banks and international financial institutions. We also play a hand in the remittance and international payments spaces. Want to get involved?
About the role
* We’re looking for friendly and motivated Travel Money Advisors for our Travelex stores to support customers in buying and selling foreign exchange, as well as providing advice and support around our full range of products.
* Your role will involve dealing with cash counting and balancing, whilst adhering to compliance, legal and regulatory standards.
* You’ll be working towards the delivery of key targets, including (but not limited) to financials, customer service and compliance.
* And of course, you’ll do all of this with a smile and provide excellent service to our customers
* Work independently but also be part of team striving towards common targets
Working pattern - You will work across a variety of shifts between 8.30am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm on Saturdays and 6 hour shifts on Sundays.
What benefits we can offer you
* Free staff parking
* Free uniform
* Staff rates on currency
* Flexible benefit schemes including childcare vouchers, buying and selling holidays, private medical insurance and many more.
* Opportunities for NVQ’s/Apprenticeships (England only) and Development Programmes.
* Contributory pension Scheme
* Enhanced overtime pay
* Subsidised (staff) canteen access
* Enhanced bank holiday working payments
* Monthly sales bonus (Xcel) subject to t’s and c’s
* Location pay / Cost of living pay enhancement
* Cash based reward and recognition (Go Beyond)
* Employee Assistance - phone counselling & up to 8 F2F counselling sessions
Our Essential requirements
* You have a GCSE or equivalent maths pass (A - C) or relevant experience
* A clear credit and criminal record history
* 2 years of personal & work referencing (this can include education)
If you like what you've heard so far, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Posted 14 Days Ago
About UsTravelex is the world's largest foreign exchange specialist and we're proud to bring you our products and services to help you make the most of your trip.