Do you have previous experience working within the Travel Industry?
Do you have previous experience selling and are driven by money or competition?
Are you looking for a new challenge and have the drive to succeed?
We offer full training, support, ongoing encouragement and all you need to be a success.
The Travel Consultant / Sales Agent role involves answering a variety of inbound calls from British Airways Executive Club customers, who collect Avios. You will recognise sales opportunities to drive revenue and achieve business KPI’s, whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
What will you be doing?
• Answer incoming calls from British Airways Avios customers, convert calls to bookings whilst promoting all relevant ancillary products
• Proactively call customers to offer products to existing bookings where appropriate for additional revenue
• Offer exceptional customer service, which exceeds all customers expectations, promoting collection opportunities
• Meet and exceed individual objectives, sales and team targets
• Promote travel opportunities through the use of personal travel experiences and training
• Promote partners, increase customer engagement and influence customer choice where possible
• Attend ongoing training sessions to improve product and system ability
What we are looking for?
• A passion for sales with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, ideally within a contact centre environment
• A natural ability to build rapport with customers and handle objections and conflict with confidence and resilience
• Outstanding customer service
• An eye for detail with proven experience of excellent quality
• Proven experience and success in a highly targeted and pressurised environment
• Excellent computer literacy with the ability to learn complex systems with training
• Ambitious, motivated and driven to succeed
• Able to portray a professional and positive attitude and live Avios company values and ethos
• A strong team player who enjoys a challenge, and able to work under own initiative
• Can demonstrate flexibility and reliability and able to work to the roster requirements
What we can offer you…
• Annual Salary of £15,818 rising to £17,060 after passing probation
• Uncapped monthly commission (with an average yearly commission of £7,200 for 2016)
• Company Contributed Pension
• Private Health Care for self and family
• Childcare Vouchers (tax free savings)
• Travel Insurance (multi trip annual policy)
• Exciting global travel industry discounts
• After 6 months service, British Airways Staff Travel concessions on flights
• New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios/Thank you Avios
• 25 days annual leave rising to 29 days depending on length of service
• 2 days charity leave