11 months ago
Elevation Office Support are currently recruiting a Trainee Valuer / Valuer for a market leading Estate Agency, whom are located in the Chesterfield area.
My client is looking for a candidate at either an Experienced or Trainee Level; dependent upon level of experience will determine salary, once full training has been completed a higher salary would be offered.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated, dynamic individual, who has the drive and passion to deliver a high standard of results. You will possess a genuine interest in property, demonstrating excellent customer service throughout your day-to-day routine. Experience of working within this industry is preferred however not essential, working hours are Monday - Saturday (every other Saturday).
My client is seeking a professional individual, who can match their vision and values, delivering a first class service to their clients & tenants.
You will receive market leading training for all the areas of the Valuer role profile however, preferable candidates will possess the following skills:
* The ability to gain new business in a professional manner
* The ability to maintain & build client relationships whilst delivering results beyond expectations
* The ability to advise prospective tenants whilst demonstrating an eye for detail and good area knowledge
* A hard work ethic with a rigorous and accountable approach to your responsibilities
* An ambitious and driven outlook
A career with my client can guarantee you the opportunity to continually grow your earning potential, promotional opportunities, skill set and knowledge.
only 12 days until close