about 1 year ago
This expanding retailer and manufacturer of print is looking for a commercially aware, entrepreneurially minded, Trainee Marketing / Sales Executive to play a key role in developing new areas of business for the brand.
After an intensive induction programme you will become a product specialist, responsible for delivering key projects built around new products and services to existing high value customers as well as helping win new business and identifying opportunities.
The role involves a large amount of client exposure so you will be a confident communicator with a proactive attitude.
You will play a significant role in developing the brand and there is significant opportunity to progress for the right candidate, as well as an uncapped bonus structure that's based on your performance.
The essential functions of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Identifying new opportunities within the market
- Recognising client growth opportunities from the web channel
- Using customer feedback to help inform strategy decisions
- Helping to refine the range of products and services
- Developing existing client accounts
- Helping to find and win new clients
- Effective management of your own time
- Taking ownership of dealing with client queries
- Creation and delivery of tender responses and quotations
- Providing insights and reporting to management
- Liaise with finance team to monitor credit and account spend
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
Requirements for the role
Essential Skills and Abilities
- You will be educated to Degree level, ideally in a related subject.
- You are confident user of Excel, Word, Outlook and the Internet.
- You will have the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines, whilst still working with precision and a high level of attention to detail.
- You are a confident communicator, both face to face, over the phone and via email.
- You will have the ability to work independently and have a pro-active attitude.
- You will have the desire to improve on your own knowledge.
- You will be a team player.
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- It would be desirable if you have previous print experience, although this is not essential
- You will be personable, perhaps with previous experience in a customer facing role
- You will be comfortable working with basic calculations and numbers
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
about 1 month ago
only 2 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
only 6 days until close