Trainee Sales Executive,
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
Are you a NICER person and would you like the opportunity to join the very successful Charles Hurst Academy as a Trainee Sales Executive?
You will embark on an intensive training program which will give you the expertise to work confidently and professionally within one of our dealerships. We expect you to be the 'best in class' and be able to build rapport with our customers quickly, present our product in a clear and comprehensive manner while always treating our customers fairly to ensure they remain Customers For Life!
What we're looking for:
· Ideally a background in a sales environment
· Highly motivated with a strong sense of self-will and determination
· Maths & English GCSE grade A-C
· A flexible approach towards working hours
· A professional appearance; you will be meeting customers on a daily basis and as such your image will be reflecting the image and reputation of Charles Hurst
· Honest, respectful and diligent
· A positive 'can do' attitude
· Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and multi task
· A full and valid UK Driving License
The successful candidates can look forward to a structured package reflecting your success plus a company car when you have reached the required level of competency.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.