Are you interested in working for one of the largest Recruitment businesses globally? Founded in 1999, it has since grown to a multinational, multisector recruitment firm with 41 offices across 15 countries business with turnover more than £900m. They are now looking for six Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their team.
The opportunity is join their Banking and Finance brand as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant based in the heart of the City of London. This is an opportunity to become a pivotal part in the growth of some of top financial services firms including Barclays, HSBC and Goldman Sachs.
Job Details for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Located: Morgate – City of London
- £23,000 basic salary OTE £35k-40k 1st year, £60k 2nd yea, £85K + year 3
- Sector: Banking & Finance, IT – Into a financial services client base
- Excellent company culture- Work hard play hard. Incredible training scheme
Characteristics of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Hard working (Hours will often be long)
- Money Motivated
What you can expect as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Provide exposure to client development (Meetings with clients across London with some of the big players with some the most prestigious banks in the UK)
- Trained to sell effectively and become a consultant.
- Regular social events – Thursday/Friday beers are common.
- Holiday/Lunch club incentives – some of the top London restaurants
- Social – work hard play hard environment
- Opportunity to earn in excess of £100,000 within five years.
Rewards of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential (£100k within 4 or 5 years)
- Exciting incentives (lunch clubs / holidays- Vegas, skiing etc)
- 25 days holiday
- Meritocratic promotions
What do they look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Top 40 University (2:1or 2:2)
- Strong sporting background.
- Polished, articulate and well presented
- Sales or commercial experience (preferred not essential)
Please apply below if you believe you match the criteria above.