Trainee RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - perms and/or temps desk
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE + EXCELLENT COMMISSION, MONTHLY INCENTIVE SCHEMES, ACCESS TO RECRUITMENT/SALES TRAINING COURSES, PROGRESSION, PENSION AND 20 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
COLLECTIVE RECRUIT LTD ARE HIRING!
Due to some exciting growth plans, we are looking for either experienced or Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our agency. If you have a strong background in any of the following sectors (Quality assurance, IT, Property/Estate Agency, Telesales, Advertising), and wish to work in recruitment, we would love to hear from you. The successful person will be team focussed, hungry for success, driven by KPIs and targets and confident enough to pick the phone up and love dealing with people!
offer a relaxed, yet professional working environment, in a lovely airy and light office in Knaphill, Surrey. Collective Recruit Ltd is a member of the REC, focussing mainly on Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Environmental, ISO Certification and Information Technology sectors. However, we are open to hearing from you if you have recruitment experience in other sectors and willing to start up your own vertical market. We are willing to consider a Temps Controller, where you will grow a temps desk from the ground up. The opportunities are endless!
- Develop new business by cold calling, networking, lead generation, candidate and client referrals in order to reach your set targets and KPIs
- Attend meetings with clients to strengthen business relationships, further develop business and ascertain their specific recruitment needs and requirements.
- Negotiate recruitment terms, fees and contracts
- Resourcing of roles and full candidate management
- Brief candidates before attending interviews - providing sales interview advice / techniques
- Design and develop advertisements and marketing for your clients roles to ensure maximum reach
- Utilise job boards and LinkedIn for networking, leads and candidate attraction
- Manage your perms or temps desk ensuring you achieve weekly and monthly targets
- Be upto date and compliance to all recruitment regulations and best practice (temps and perms depending on the desk you are managing)
- Undertaking all administrative duties
- Assist with training of new starters
Our ideal person will
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and must be able to demonstrate working to targets in a sales driven environment (high volume telesales, Estate agency, advertising or recruitment sales backgrounds are desirable)
- Ideally coming from an agency and be very hands on, ready to muck in wherever required
- Able to be flexible to the changing needs of the business
- Be very proactive and reliable, with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, professional, confident and able to deal with people at all levels
- Must have excellent IT skills and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Must have a sense of humour and able to pick yourself up and dust yourself off - when the going gets tough, have a laugh and see the positive side of life!!
If you are looking for a fantastic role working for an established recruitment agency, please call Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit.