Trainee Medical Sales Representative - Are you an ambitious medical / healthcare sales representative seeking the opportunity to progress into a devices / equipment hospital sales environment? We are also interested in receiving applications from ambitious Graduate calibre individuals with some commercial experience, as full training & development will be offered. You will be selling the best product in the market!
SALARY: £35,000 – 40,000, OTE; £20,000
BENEFITS: £55,000 OTE 1st Year (Uncapped) + 25 days annual holiday (plus statutory) + Excellent company pension + Choice of Company Car + Benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Rugby, Northampton, Leicester, Watford, Luton, Oakham, Peterborough, Cambridge, Liverpool, Luton, Grantham, Shrewsbury, Coventry, Warwickshire, Shropshire, Nottingham, Worcester
JOB SPECIFICATION - Trainee Medical Sales Representative - Devices / Equipment
* This is a classic Trainee Medical Sales Representative - Devices / Equipment position, focusing on the Central England geographic territory.
* You will be driving new business development and growing key accounts however the emphasis will be on winning big-ticket sales.
* As a Territory Sales Manager – Medical Equipment / Devices, you will drive profitable sales growth across a concentrated suite of products and in a highly-competitive and lucrative geographic territory, with vast growth potential.
* You will conduct product demonstrations and deliver medical trials to healthcare professionals.
* This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual, to stamp your mark on our business and work alongside a highly professional and respected team where every individual is valued and treated as part of a close-knit community.
• You will be an ambitious graduate calibre individual with some exposure in a sales environment, or an established medical / healthcare sales representative. You will now be seeking to progress your sales career within a medical devices / equipment sales environment.
• We are recruiting a talented and driven individual who possesses the capacity and winning potential to stand out from the crowd.
Wherever possible, we seek to train, develop and promote from within.
We are a premium brand with an excellent reputation, backed by a portfolio of exceptionally high quality medical equipment and devices. We are proud of both our heritage and future strategy, both creating and commercialising products which save and enhance lives throughout the World. We are unique in our ability to achieve these objectives throughout the entire patient experience, from the ambulance, through to hospital setting and full recovery at home.
We are 100% patient-centric and conduct all aspects of our business with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism. This also sets us apart in a highly competitive market.
We work very hard and offer an environment where autonomy and results are combined with a fun approach and a collaborative team ethic.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Territory Sales Manager – Medical Equipment / Devices, Medical sales executive, Healthcare sales representative, Hospital Specialist, Medical Territory Manager, Key Account Manager, Key Accounts, Renal Dialysis, Peritoneal, Sales Manager Healthcare, Infusion Devices, IV Therapy, Alaris, Medical Devices, Medical Device Sales, Medical Devices Sales, Home Therapy, Emergency Care, Post-operative Care, Medical Equipment, Healthcare Sales, Secondary care, Acute care, Critical Care, Clinical sales, Business development manager, Account Manager Healthcare, Intensive care, ITU, ICU, Respiratory, Ventilation, Ventilators, Patient Monitoring, Anaesthesia, Imaging, Capital Equipment, Business Development Manager, O R, Operating Room, Surgical Sales, Cardiology, Recovery Room, Medtech, Operating Theatre, Operating Theatres, Medical Technology, NHS, Cardiology, Cardiac, Telecare, Telemedicine, eHealth, e-Health, COPD, Intelligent health. Mobile health, Medical sales representative, Product specialist, Radiation oncology, Capital equipment, Sales manager, Regional sales manager, Interventional cardiology, Pediatric ICU, Paediatric ICU, Cardiac surgery, General surgery, Laparoscopic surgery, Patient monitors, Patient connectivity, Telemetry, Anesthesia Ventilators, Perioperative monitoring, Medical imaging, Haematology, Haemodialysis, Oncology, Chemotherapy, Infusion Systems, Bio Surgery
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting Trainee Medical Sales Representative - Devices / Equipment
reference JK1611-54to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.