Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG Products - Slough, Berkshire up to £50,000 plus benefits
Aaron Wallis is pleased to be recruiting a Trade Marketing Manager for a global FMCG brand looking to increase penetration in the UK & Europe at their offices in Slough, Berkshire.
As a key member of the commercial teamyou will be responsible for analysis, strategy, best practices, 4P's monitoring, new product introductions and ensuring category development at all times.
Key responsibilities in the role will include:
- Gathering and understanding Consumer and Channel/Customer insights through research. Use data gathered through research/analysis to develop category 4Ps strategy for Customer implementation
- Development/understand Global and Local Category best practices and transfer knowledge to Sales for implementation. Transfer Local Category success to Global Teams
- Develop Channel strategy for optimal product assortment and placement utilizing store shelf space more efficiently, satisfying consumer needs and eliminating stock-outs in accordance with category success models
- Recommend efficient and effective pricing and promotion strategies in accordance with category success models
- Lead annual category 4Ps planning and review process by understanding business objectives and translating them into a 4Ps roadmap for Sales execution
- Build 4Ps gap analysis and work with Sales to develop/agree clear, specific plans for corrective action
- Champion new product market entry and execution. Includes development of sales presentation/materials and tracking/analyzing 4Ps in-market implementation
- Develop and present Market/Consumer/Category trends to key Customers. Establish the company as the Category expert
- Utilizes information from a range of sources to understand market trends, competition, customer strategy, and brand strategy
- Analyses business trends and clearly understands competitors' 4Ps strategy
- Assists in the development of trade spend guidelines, performs top-line allocations and reviews and authorizes planned field trade spend
- Helps develop national and/or local account-specific promotional programs/key events
- Help with the Demand Planning of products
You will be degree qualified from a sales/marketing/data or retail management background with strong FMCG category management experience have strong commercial acumen and a strong understanding of Customer Management Process.
In return you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits of working for a global FMCG brand . This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to grow with a brand and get pan European exposure and see incremental revenues grow.
Please send your details in the first instance to email@example.com