Territory Sales Manager - Vascular Access
- Multimillion dollar global organisation
- Major manufacturer and developer of medical devices
- Excellent commission & Prospects
Your Career: Excellent bonus schemes, quality products and excellent career paths offer exceptional individuals a fantastic career opportunity within this progressive and dynamic healthcare organisation.
The Role: You will be maintaining and building upon existing relationships with specialist Surgeons, Consultants and Theatre staff within both the NHS and Private sector. The successful TSM will be demonstrating products, leading hospital conversions and managing projects. You will ideally have experience selling into operating theatres however we are also keen to see driven and passionate people with pharmaceutical of medical devices sales experience.
The Company: This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a reputation going back over 100 years, a market leading portfolio of products and a progressive sales approach. This particular division specialises in vascular access devices, including venous access, catheterisation, needles, ultrasound systems and ECG equipment.
For this Sales Representative position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A stable and successful track record in medical devices / pharma sales
- A very strong work ethic and business acumen is key
- You must be able to demonstrate your achievements, your passion for this sector and your drive for commercial results.
Benefits of this Sales Representative role:
- Very competitive basic salary
- Excellent uncapped bonus scheme
- Fully expensed company car
- Pension, personal and family healthcare plan, mobile, laptop, 25 days holidays
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our medical sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.