Howard Jackson Associates are currently recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager to join a Partner Sales team of a global Business Intelligence and Analytics vendor. This company is a Gartner praised global leader in providing Business Intelligence and Data Visualization Tools to tens of thousands of Enterprise customers, with a Global Partner network of over 1,500 partners. Due to expansion and a successful financial year, my client is growing its Mid Market segment thus hiring a Territory Sales Manager to focus on managing Partners within the Mid Market sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Partner manager to join a leading, prestigious organisation which global user community extends hundreds of thousands of participants. In addition, my client is one of the leaders in Forbes list of the 25 fastest growing tech companies in America, as well as prides itself on investing in its employees, as promotes a long-term career policy through offering internal promotions every 12 to 18 months.
This role will be mainly focused on managing existing Partners across the Mid Market sector in West Germany out of Dusseldorf office.
To apply for this strategic Territory Sales Manager role you must have/be:
• A Proven track record of managing partners within the Mid Market segment;
• Ideally, working for a Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Bid Data, data visualisation vendor as a Partner manager;
• Ability to generate/ close business with C/Board level customers;
• Experience in contract negotiation – from concept to contract;
• Switched on, 'go getter' mentality;
• Fluent in German and English;
• Based in West Germany, ideally Dusseldorf (or commutable).
If you have the criteria and have the drive and motivation to achieve targets, please contact Zane.