3 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a software company based in Albrighton with a global (English speaking) customer base.
Their primary product is a cloud-based system that works together with the Adobe Creative Cloud products to help graphic designers obtain feedback and approval on their creative designs.
They are looking for a Telesales Executive to contribute in generating sales for their company. You will be responsible for booking 'appointments' into the Sales Director's diary, whilst also assisting in the closing of sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
You will be a highly effective and organised telesales executive who must be an excellent communicator, must have superior people skills and must be capable of fully articulating their core products and services over the phone. You will be targeted to 'sell' an hour of time into the prospect's diary for a product sales presentation.
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota, preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- The ability to learn about our products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Qualify all sales leads and determine result of respective meeting and follow up appropriately to assist in the sales close
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to prospect queries
- Communicate with the channel sales team and senior management
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly phone and email communication goals in accordance with the strategic plan as developed by the Sales Director
- Be part of a dynamic team and be an 'all-rounder' who is wishing to work in a 'fast-paced' sales environment
- Tenacious, hungry for success and possessing a winning mentality
Summary of role career prospects:
The role offers excellent career prospects in one of the fastest growing SaaS-based business in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that values its employees, investing time and resources into their progression.
If you are looking for the next step to springboard your sales career then this is the perfect role for you. For the right candidates they are offering £22.5k base salary plus a very realistic OTE of £8k, which is also uncapped and based on both personal and team performance.
Consequently, they anticipate that the right candidate will be earning upwards of £40k+ by exceeding their targets on a consistent basis.
15 days ago
only 8 days until close