about 1 year ago
Available Telesales Executive position for IT and Electronic Products
Salary starts at £18,500 - £19,500 dependant on experience. With upto £30k uncapped OTE
This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing team in a key position within a business that collects, remarkets new and used products. They provide a provide a quick and easy solution to collecting, remarketing and recycling assets like IT equipment and consumer electronic products.
The position is located at their head office in Bredbury, Stockport and reporting to the Management Team, the Telesales Executive's main role will be to approach and introduce customers to their business services whilst learning and being involved with the sales process from establishing contact with customers through to delivering a successful relationship. The Telesales Executive have the ability to learn and progress to more lucrative positions within the company based on results and achievements whilst working closely with all other members of the company.
What will you do
- Using an in-house CRM system you will make contact with new and existing customers building relationships and promoting services
- Explaining the benefits of services and maximising sales opportunities for all areas of the business.
- Establish regular contact with customers to ensure repetitive sales opportunities.
- Liaise with the in-house staff to assist with other opportunities within the sales department.
- You will be responsible for achieving targets and driving inbound equipment volumes.
- Other duties as required.
Who are they looking for?
- A natural communicator - you will need to have very good written and verbal skills.
- A Team player - to be part of and play your part in the team.
- To have good organisational and time management skills is a must.
- To have an ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills - emails, word and excel mainly.
- A quick learner, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven sales experience
- Have experience of communicating or explaining
- Be commercially minded with a focus on making and creating revenue
- Be creative, flexible and ethical with a commitment to quality
- Have the ability to work under pressure
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.45am - 5.00pm.
Offering a minimum of 28 days' holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
They pride themselves on being a friendly and exciting place to work, where career progression is huge. So if you're looking for a career that has teamwork, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.