Telesales Executive / Telemarketing Executive / Telesales / B2B Sales / Sales Executive / Business Development
Telesales Executive with at least 1-2 years' experience in a sales / telesales / telemarketing role is needed for our client, a rapidly growing startup that specialises in Enterprise, e-Commerce and supply chain solutions. They are a vibrant, energetic group of business minded IT experts based in West Ealing, London, with a passion for "Simplifying IT for the business". They are looking for someone to join them on this exciting journey, where they learn from and support one another; where the sky is the limit in terms of development, personally and professionally; and where you can unlock your full potential in a relaxed, unrestricted and friendly environment.
The successful individual will be driving the opportunity pipeline for software and professional services offerings by producing high quality leads and working towards agreed set targets. They will also be providing a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
Being first on the ground will mean that if successful the individual will grow to manage a team of sales people providing they have continually met or exceeded set targets.
- Identifying opportunities, producing leads and booking appointments for the sales force with an emphasis on high-quality leads
- Developing creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively following up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already in the database
- Managing the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Working closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
- Negotiating commercial terms within set guidelines
- Attending weekly meetings to update information and discuss any issues
- Liaising effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met
- Contributing to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment, preferably in a proactive telemarketing role
- Excellent telephone skills
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
- Knowledge of the IT enterprise software desirable - ERP, Supply Chain, Logistics, Order Management
- Understanding of E-commerce, Omnichannel operations an advantage
- Must have minimum GCSE Maths and English
- Must be able to deal with technical product information
- Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
Salary: £17,000 - £25,000 per annum
Benefits: On-site parking, laptop after 3 months, flexi-time
- Target of 30 Calls a day with 1 qualified meeting
- 30+ calls per day - bonus of £5.00 per day
- 5 Qualified meetings - Bonus of £20.00
- Brings salary up to 23k
- Once probation of 3 months a plan around a commission on closed deals can be discussed giving uncapped commission.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: West London
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.