5 months ago
This companies team has over 30 years experience of designing and delivering Health and Social Care training. They deliver professional training that is both engaging and informative whilst remaining enjoyable for all learners to ensure the best results possible. They deliver a number of open courses from their training centre based in West Yorkshire, but also travel nationwide and deliver training at their customer's sites across the UK.
Their customers range from newly formed private organisations to large multi site operations and also local authorities.
They are looking for an experienced Telesales professional to join their training company. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective customers to sell their extensive range of health & social care courses.
You have an uncapped sales bonus to add to your basic salary of £20,000 (per annum). They are currently based in Ossett in Wakefield however will be relocating to Horbury at the start of August.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Creating new business opportunities and sourcing potential clients through outbound calls (B2B) selling our health and social care courses.
- Following up leads in a timely manner.
- Building a portfolio of contacts.
- Effectively meeting and exceeding monthly targets.
- Effectively managing diary systems to manage the courses booked out.
Personal qualities they are looking for are:
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated and goal orientated
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office)
- Able to work in a team
- Demonstrable success in telesales and cold calling
- Access to Perkbox rewards and discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Uncapped sales bonus