Sales Engineer - with full product training provided - required by a leading manufacturer of Product Inspection Systems, selling into the food sector, based from home covering The Midlands & North West of England
SALARY: Up to £40,000
BENEFITS: Commission (OTE £50,000) + Car + Pension + 35 Days holiday + Stats
LOCATION: Working from home, covering West Midlands and North West
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leicester, Coventry, Birmingham, Stoke-On-Trent, Manchester, Liverpool. Telford
JOB SPECIFICATION: Technical Sales Executive
Working from home, you will be an experienced Technical Sales Executive selling to customers from Leicestershire up to the North West and will have a mix of new business and account management experience, although the role will be to grow the client base through New Business Development, with a split of approx. 60% existing and 40% new business
- Order values range from £10,000 to £100,000+ and the sales cycle is typically 1 to 3 months
- You will be supported by an internal sales function, although you will also be responsible for generating your own leads
- You will be selling to end users within the food process sector
- You will be responsible for identifying key decision makers within customers / accounts, ie Users, Production Managers, Chief Engineers and Buyers
- You will develop strong lasting relationships with new and existing customers
REQUIREMENTS: Technical Sales Executive
As a Technical Sales Executive, you do not need to have experience of selling into the food sector, however, in order to be successful you should possess the following skills and attributes
- Technical sales experience eg, Materials Handling Systems, Lubricants, Coding & Marking Systems or, Technical Consumables and Components.
- Proven New business development
- Account Management
- Territory Management and planning
- Experience of working from home, managing your diary and territory planning
- Multi-level sales
THE COMPANY: Technical Sales Executive
Since its inception in 1996, this organisation has grown substantially and now has equipment installed in over 45 countries and has a UK t/o of approx.£4m and employs 32 people.
With the bulk of their business in the food and pharmaceutical sectors, their success has been built on quality, reliability and customer support, in supplying and supporting Metal Detection Product Inspection systems.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Capital Equipment Sales, Technical Sales, Industrial Sales
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct. INTERESTED?
Please apply to our retained consultant Tony Moroney quoting Technical Sales Executive reference TM1711-53 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.