A market leader in the formulation and fabrication of polyurethane and epoxy resins, require a Technical Sales Engineer, ideally with experience of solution sales in chemicals, composites, resins or dielectrics, to develop sales across the South of the UK.
SALARY: £30,000-£35,000, OTE; Up to £40,000
BENEFITS: Company Car + Additional Group Benefits Inc. Pension / Private Health Cover/ Life cover / 25 days holiday plus stats
LOCATION: South UK home based – Part of a team of 3 external sales staff managing the UK client base, you will be supported/mentored by an experienced sales management team.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Oxford, Bristol, Reading, Southampton, Milton Keynes, Swindon, Guildford
AS A TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER YOU WILL,
* Manage and grow your sales territory by building on existing relationships. This will take up 50% of your time with the management of a number of existing and well established accounts in the UK being handed over from the current UK Sales Manager
* Establish new accounts across our range of products. The remaining 50% of your time will be spent prospecting and winning new business
* Understand technical requirements based on your knowledge and expertise and sell with a solution based approach
REQUIREMENTS: Technical Sales Engineer
* We would be delighted to receive applications from Sales / Technical professionals with proven business development skills, who have experience of solution selling into the Composite, Tooling, Structural Adhesive or Dielectrics markets.
* We would also be pleased to receive applications from commercially savvy Lab Technicians / Formulation & Development Chemists or Technical Support Staff with experience of Epoxy Resins, Polyurethanes, Methacrylate, Cyanoacrylates or Elastomers, who have the desire to develop their career within the technical sales arena.
* We will also consider applicants with a background in Chemicals, Paints, Resins, Coatings, Adhesives, Paints or Dielectrics who are looking to progress their career and take on a technically challenging but rewarding sales role.
PROSPECTS - Technical Sales Engineer
Succession planning is an integral part of our recruitment process, it is imperative we employ individuals who have the desire and capability to take on greater responsibilities in the future. We offer the genuine potential for career development within our company and the group globally
It is highly likely that you would have undertaken one of the following roles: Area Sales Manager, Strategic Area Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Territory Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Field Sales Engineer, Laboratory Technician, Formulation and Development Chemist, Chemist or Industrial Sales Executive.
THE COMPANY - Technical Sales Engineer
We are part of a multi-billion dollar international manufacturing group with representation in over 90 countries worldwide. We are the specialist for Tooling, Composites, Technical Casting and structural Adhesives supplying the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Electricity, Marine and Sports & Leisure markets. We create better solutions for our customer – with professional local support and worldwide availability.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting Technical Sales Engineer reference MT1704-06 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.