We are offering a senior role for an ambitious and smart Internal Technical Account Manager. You will have the opportunity to build a long-term career in a multi-national manufacturer turning over £1 Billion, with further growth on the horizon. This role is office-based with a degree of travel for customer meetings, exhibitions and events and across the UK and Europe.
BASIC: £30,000 - £32,000 OTE: £33,000 - £35,000
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Performance-related bonus of up to 10% + Company Pension (3%) + 25 days Annual Holiday + Free Parking + Use of Pool car
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Peterborough, Leicester, Market Harborough, Kettering, Oakham, Rugby. Wellingborough, Oundle
REQUIREMENTS – Technical Internal Account Manager
You will have a previous track record in selling bespoke technical solutions, coupled with strong evidence pf successfully building and exploiting profitable customer relationships. A sales background within a Technical Account Manager capacity will be necessary.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Technical Internal Account Manager
As a Technical Internal Account Manager you will be provided with a variety of commercial challenges. These will demand a positive and resilient approach, coupled with an out-of-the-box mentality your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:-
* The job will be 80% account management and 20% new business development;
* You will be given an account base and be tasked to prioritise them; both in terms of current and future potential spend;
* You will develop these into Key Accounts through up-selling and networking;
* Creation and delivery of the sales budget and Strategic Plan;
* Working proactively to maximise profitable growth of top customers while phasing out lower-potential accounts;
* Create strategic plan for each account, focusing of short, medium and long-term goals/ targets;
* Establish robust visit / meeting plans for each account to support all commercial and technical requirements;
* Being accountable to the customer for resolving any issues that arise within a timely manner;
* Prepare and issue visit reports to a high standard to allow accurate recording of customer contact;
* Face-to-face customer visits twice a week, either within the UK or in Europe;
* Be an ambassador for our organisation, with the remit to develop your career by taking on extra responsibilities once you develop your customer base.
COMPANY - Technical Internal Account Manager
We are a truly World-Class manufacturer of innovative and bespoke technical products which are customer-driven. Our philosophy covers the establishment of true business partnerships across multiple sectors and in industries where our values of integrity and high quality are valued.
Our heritage dates back a long way and customers recognise and respect our track record.
As a result we have a strong international Blue-Chip customer base, each customer choosing us not on price but on our quality.
We are a progressive business with both the vision and ambition to continue developing at pace.
OUR WORKING CULTURE IS OPEN AND ENGAGING.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting Technical Internal Account Manager reference JK1709-39 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.