about 1 month ago
Information on the company
An innovative tech start-up that has built a customer acquisition platform aimed at a range of industries, allowing brands to target new customers through consumer data that accelerate sales and shows the ROI from a brand’s advertising activity in real time. With offices in London and San Francisco and having recently raised £3m in series A funding this is a great time to join a pioneering new company in the marketing technology industry. Clients include Asda, Fiat and Fitness First to name three.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £22k.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a pivotal role, at the forefront of the company you will use your exceptional technical, communication and organisational skills to manage and maintain accounts from our extensive client base.
Day-to-day activities will include:
* Manage and support client base
* Ensure accounts are hitting and exceeding targets
* Work closely with internal teams to develop new features, report bugs and provide feedback
* Update and train clients on new features and concepts
* Work with the Sales team in demos and more technical calls to potential clients
* On board new clients onto the platform
* Training internal and external teams
* Setting up technical integrations with various CRMs
* Setting up new enterprises for new clients
* Establish strong and ongoing relationships with accounts
* Project managing internal projects for the company
* Implementing processes and strategies for the CS team
* Supporting other TAMs to ensure a team success
* Assisting in campaign management
* Working with other TAMS to respond to various questions through the support centre
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* A relevant degree in technology, computing or marketing
* (1 Year+) experience working with SaaS platforms is preferred
* Practical experience working with CRMs such as Salesforce, Marketo and Eloqua
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, specifically in explaining technical concepts to non-technical individuals
* Ability to use logic and good problem solving skills under time pressure
* Sociable, friendly, outgoing, self-motivated with excellent customer service skills are essential
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Be part of a hardworking, sociable team that is quickly growing into a global leader.
* Fun office environment with free coffee machine, office treats and regular social and charitable activities.
* Competitive benefits and holiday package including your birthday off!
Apply for this role