Surgical Regional Sales Manager
- Managerial role
- Working for an established manufacturer
- Opportunity to train and mentor your own sales team
The Company: This well-established manufacturer is looking to recruit somebody with experience managing a team of surgical salespeople, to manage their sales team and take charge of the South of England. You and your team will be selling sutures and adhesives into operating theatres and pitching to ODP's, theatre managers, registrars, consultants and procurement.
The Role: This Regional Sales Manager will be managing a team of 6 salespeople with 4 selling liquid adhesives into operating theatres and 2 selling sutures; you will be supporting your sales team and aiming to increase the turnover of your territory.
For this Regional Sales Manager's position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Experience managing a team of surgical salespeople.
- A proven track record within surgical sales.
Benefits of this Territory Manager's role:
- Basic Salary is negotiable
- A competitive performance related bonus
- Fully expensed executive company car
- Laptop, mobile, pension, 25 days' holidays
LOCATION: Swindon, Reading, London, Hatfield, Luton
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our medical sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.