1774 jobs - 182 added today
322192 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
15 days ago
BMS Performance
Basic Salary: £25000.00 - £28000 per annum
Location: Bristol, Gloucester, Bath, Swindon, Cardiff
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: BMS
Category: Education Sales Jobs, Field Sales Jobs, Media Sales Jobs, Sales Executive Jobs, Sales Representative Jobs
Fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation, who are enjoying strong growth and have an excellent outlook for the years ahead. In addition, they provide excellent training and strong career prospects.

THE ROLE: This is a strategic new business sales role, where you will be responsible for selling subscriptions for digital content into higher education providers. Around 90% of your time will be spent identifying, nurturing and winning new business. Much of the new business will be in the form of retention. The remaining 10% of your time, will be focused on managing existing relationships.

THE PERSON: Day to day you will deal with University Deans, Academic Heads and Librarians, it is therefore vital that you have a naturally consultative style and adaptable approach to sales. If you have previously sold into education it would be advantageous, but strong applicants from other business to business solution sales backgrounds are also encouraged to apply.

THE COMPANY: This proactive organisation, puts the customer at the heart of everything they do. They appreciate that in order to deliver an outstanding customer experience, they need to recruit and develop great people, with this in mind they offer a tailored induction, excellent training and ongoing support.

  • Basic: £25,000 - £28,000
  • Bonus: £9,500
  • Car: Car Allowance
  • Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare
LOCATION: The position for Subscriptions Sales Executive covers: Bristol / Gloucester / Bath / Cardiff / Swindon / Cheltenham / Exeter

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...

28 days ago
only 5 hours until close
Automotive Car Sales Controller
£30k - £40k
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
Sales Manager
South West, Bristol, South Wales, Exeter, Gloucester
£30k - £40k
11 days ago
only 3 days until close
Sales Manager
South East, Reading, Swindon, Newbury
£30k - £40k
19 days ago
only 2 days until close
Car Sales Executive
South West, Wiltshire, Swindon
£40k - £50k

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top