1WorldSync™ is the leading provider of product content solutions, enabling more than 25,000 global companies in over 60 countries to share authentic, trusted content with customers and consumers, empowering intelligent choices for purchases, wellness, and lifestyle decisions. Through its technology platform and expert services, 1WorldSync provides solutions that meet the diverse needs of the industry. 1WorldSync is the only product content network provider and GDSN Data Pool to achieve ISO Certification 27001.
For our team in United Kingdom we are seeking a
Strategic Account Manager (m/f)
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them.
Duties of the Strategic Account Manager include:
· Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
· Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel
· Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
· Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business
· You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
· Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
· Reports to the EU Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and reports on a bi-weekly basis
Requirements of the role:
· Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success
· Strong account management and relationship building skills
· Experience of managing major national or international accounts at head office level
· Highly self-motivated
· Interesting and varied tasks
· Cooperation with clients and colleagues worldwide
· Excellent career options
· Adequate payment
· Excellent communication, presentation and social skills
· Marketing know-how concerning acquisition of new customers in a large customer segment, ideally with reference to a consultation-intensive IT service environment
· Experience in the field of CPG, wholesale, retail or e-commerce
· Profound commercial knowledge
· Good English skills (written/verbal), French would be advantageous
· Willingness to travel
Primary Job Functions:
· Expansion of sales through acquisition of new customers, and opening of new markets
· Management and further development of defined Key-Accounts, considering sales and services
· Consultancy/support of our customers and their needs, from initial meeting until service provision
· Close cooperation with internal sales and product development
If you are interested in a responsible and varied job in an international company, we should definitely get in contact.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your convincing application, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize 1WorldSync to store your information in the 1WorldSync companies' world-wide recruitment database located in the European Union, and to transmit that information as necessary to 1WorldSync personnel in the United States for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.