Role: Accenture Academy Sales Lead – EALA
(Software Sales Senior Manager)
Salary: c£98k depending on experience plus Sales Achievement Bonus and car allowance.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
Sales Pursuit and Closure professionals represent individuals who manage and close opportunities through the establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification, coordinating all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, management of client interactions during the sales process and facilitating the negotiations and closing activities.
The Accenture Academy Sales Senior Manager will sell software products including licenses,
maintenance, solutions and services to meet and exceed key business measurements within specified sales territory, geography and/or set of targeted accounts, aligned to the Accenture Academy Team, and Accenture Academy asset
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
· Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
· Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
· Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
· Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
· Manages work efforts at a client or within Accenture
· Travel: 30-40%
Skills & experience:
• Significant career sales experience – and genuine interest - in the digital learning industry
• Insight-led approach to selling
• Demonstrable & consistent track record of effectively managing sales activity and multiple sales cycles in meeting annual sales quotas
• Recognition for sales innovation and client satisfaction
• Exposure to dealing with/working through consulting organisations
• Team player & contributor skillsets married to high personal accountability for meeting goals
• C-suite sales experience with strong persuasive presentation skills
What academic qualifications do you need
• Graduate Degree attainment or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
All of our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 1st July 2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.